Wednesday, March 12, 2014

You Won't Believe How This Model Actually Looks Like

Has Photoshop Gone Too Far? This is the question on everybody's lips after the public release of this video, every women, men or child was shocked to see a piece of work of a professional photoshopper in action. At first I was somehow confused when I saw what it's going on in the video, how could this be possible I asked myself, can this be the artwork of a professional guy which has unusually good abilities in photoshop? Or is it a scam?

After a few seconds, again, I've questioned myself, can the below video be a scam?

And YES, it had confirmed, the below video indeed is a comic presentation, not a scam, because you're not taking nothing from no one but a hilarious presentation of what a girl can become with the help of a bit of skill on designing things in photoshop. So what did all end up you might ask? Well, you'll laugh with tears of how you've been tricked. )

And I've said to myself: there's no way I could be fooled by this kind of videos, I've seen so many throughout my life that I know any possible outcome that could a video like this get. And so I started watching this one. At the beginning I was like meh... I know what's going to happen, it's the big fat girl that's hiding behind the scene, the reverse process it's just going to reveal her !

But NO, then something weird started to happen, she started transforming and transforming in such a way that I couldn't realize if she's a real being or not, at some point I even thought she was an object, she was becoming uglier by each click the artist made, somehow, it started horrify my senses, what the heck is going on man ?

I thought it was a joke, but no, the process kept going on, and going, up until it ended up in a... Well you'll see it for yourself, really it's worth seeing .

When it got close to the end result I couldn't bear myself to laugh hardly, let me show you what I'm talking about:

And that's not the END, you should really see the end of the video, you will be overwhelmed by laughs. After that, don't forget to comment us in the comments section to discuss the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment